We’re committed to supporting the global food supply.
Learn how we're responding to COVID-19.
As food ingredient manufacturers, we at Jain Farm Fresh Foods, Inc. are committed to maintaining the health and safety of our employees and the products we manufacture during these challenging global times. Food and Agriculture is a critical sector and will have priority to work in the event of a ‘Shelter in Place’ order. We are closely following the guidance from federal, state and local agencies, and taking all necessary steps to protect the integrity of the food supply chain.
Our executive leadership team meets daily to review and assess the situation, the following steps have been integrated into our facilities:
1. Employee awareness training on what the coronavirus is, symptoms, how it is spread and precautions they can take to protect themselves, their co-workers and the business.
2. We have performed re-fresher training on Good Manufacturing Practices and proper handwashing.
3. Increased hand sanitizers available throughout the production floor, lunchrooms and offices.
4. Implemented a temperature monitoring and health screening questionnaire for all employees and visitors entering the production facilities.
5. We have required all employees to stay home if they have symptoms, are sick or if they need to take care of a family member that has symptoms or is sick.
6. We have restricted travel to only essential personnel to facilities and have provided those with Critical Industry Authorization to Travel letters.
With regard to our supply chain, we remain ready and capable of supplying our contracted customers.
1. We have stock in our warehouses to cover the immediate needs of our customers.
2. We have plans in place to continue essential business functions in case of higher than usual absenteeism.
3. Employees are cross-trained to perform essential functions so that the workplace is able to operate even if key staff members are absent.
4. We have identified federal, state and local health resources so that timely and accurate information can guide appropriate responses in each location where our operations reside.